Porcelain and the Tramps

Porcelain and the Tramps Alaina Beaton is the lead singer and songwriter in Porcelain and the Tramps. She is the only official member of the band. She has worked with John Lowery (guitarist for Rob Zombie and previously for Marylin Manson) for the past year recording in the studio. She has also worked with Bobby Huff, Jimmy Harry, Tommy, Billy Stienburg, Fernando, Lester Mendez and others.

Alaina Beaton, born 1 October 1985 in Detroit (Michigan). Until the age of 9 she lived in 8 Mile (Warren), moved to Sterling Heights (MI) then Rochester (MI). At 18, she was talented at singing, rapping and dancing.

She was discovered by Marvin Howel in W Hotel in New York, and was then signed up by Virgin Records (now, Capitol Music Group).

Porcelain and the Tramps is an industrial rock band. From Detroit, but currently work in LA.

Songs by Porcelain and the Tramps include: I'm Your Favourite Drug; Fuck Like A Star; The Preyingmantis; My Leftovers; Gasoline; Red Light District; King Of the World; Sugarcube; You Want; Transparent; I Feel Perfect; and Action.

Porcelain and the Tramps are hoping to get an album out soon, which many fans are eagerly awaiting.

Porcelain and the Tramps feature on networking sites, such as Myspace, VampireFreaks and Trig.

Latest articles