Brody Dalle-Homme

Brody Dalle-Homme Brody Dalle-Homme, the name that makes some of this generation go 'omfg my idol'. The thing with her that everyone i bragging about or drooling over would now be her Image. Why? I have no clue. Her musical career is outlandish to any young girl dreaming to one day be the lead singer of a punk band. She proved everyone wrong and made everyone see what she was made of.

Born as Bree Joanna Alice Robinson on January 1st, 1979 in Melbourne, Australia; a legend born. She began playing at the age of fifteen and even so a band at age sixteen. She had met her first husband Tim Armstrong before the age eighteen and had married shortly after moving to California and turning eighteen. In Los Angeles she had founded her now abandoned band, The Distillers in 1998 and had released their first album in 2000, talk about waiting to make an album. Their first album I must admit I hadn't listen to until I was in Middle School; but damn did it make an impact on my life.

The second album was titled Sing Sing Death House and released the single The Young Crazed Peeling and The City of Angels that had made the UK singles chart at 104. But soon came their peak in 2003 when they put out the album Coral Fang with the singles everyone loves such as The Hunger, Beat Your Heart Out, and Drain the Blood.

The songs had been debuted in several video games such as Crash 'N Burn, Rock Band, and Tony Hawk Underground.

Tony Bradley and Brody have split from the band and today have formed Spinnerette. They have already debuted some singles such as Ghetto Love and Baptized by Fire.

Brody is now married to Josh Homme of Queens Of The Stone Age, and has a child.

Latest articles