Shades of Gray - Comments

  • I certainly agree that you sound extremely professional. This sounds like it could be a thesis paper in college. Sylar is a character with many layers, all of which were still being explored, but what you've done for me today is broken down what he symbolizes. I admire that very much. So I have to thank you, great job!
    October 22nd, 2010 at 07:08am
  • The title of this article immediately caught my attention. Your lead was also enticing, although more information about the content of the article would have improved it even more. I also want to compliment you on the style that you told the article in, it was very informative and you had a lot of information, but the tone was never dull or boring. I'm sure most of what you wrote came from personal knowledge, but for purposes of the contest sources and references would have helped. You did a great job at educating your readers about Mr. Gray, and I'm glad you entered this in the contest!
    July 28th, 2010 at 01:00am
  • Great article! Despite the fact that he is a villain, I always loved Sylar. He just had so much depth and seemed so conflicted all of the time: it made him more human-like and relatable that some of the other characters. Gosh, I hate that they cancelled the show :(
    July 26th, 2010 at 10:50pm
  • You sound so professional. :) I love Heroes, but Sylar in particular as well. I saw another movie with the Sylar actor in it, but I forgot which movie, haha. Good article. :)
    July 25th, 2010 at 07:40pm
  • This article was well written, the author was captivated by Sylar's character and he/she was not alone. It was great over all but the best part in my opinion was the fact that he/she was able to include that he was great as a ' villian ' and ' hero '. Two contridicting aspects but was well played in both show and book. My kudos goes to the author.
    July 24th, 2010 at 05:48am