Rupert Grint: More than Harry Potter's Best Friend

Rupert Grint is actor British who is famous for his role as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film franchise. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was Grint’s first acting role, but it certainly wasn’t his last. He performed well as the shy, awkward ginger, and continued with the series until its final film which premiered in 2011. Though Grint is famous for his role as Ron Weasley, that’s not all he’s good at. In between filming the Harry Potter series, Grint has acted in several other movies including Driving Lessons, Cherrybomb, and Wild Target, which each showcased a different one of Grint’s talents.

In Driving Lessons, Grint plays a teenager trying to deal with an overbearing mother. Grint’s role in Driving Lessons was a more serious one, and he performed the part well.

In Cherrybomb, Grint plays a wild teenager who goes on a party spree with his friends. This partying teenager was a far cry from Grint’s shy and awkward character, Ron Weasley.

In Wild Target, Grint proves that along with comedy and drama, he also does action very well. His role as a tough gunman rounds off his career fairly well, and I can’t wait to watch him grow even more as he steps out of Harry Potter’s spotlight.

Latest articles