Angelina Jolie - a Mighty Heart? - Comments

  • Ziggy Stardust

    Ziggy Stardust (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I honestly don't like her. She's everything I'm not aside from the whole punk kid deal but I envy her a lot.
    June 27th, 2008 at 05:54am
  • Coin-Operated Angel

    Coin-Operated Angel (600)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    That's pretty interesting. I didn't know half of these facts and it makes me appreciate her more as a person than a celebrity. I love that she's adopted all of these kids, and that she's using popularity to other's advantages. That's pretty sweet. :)
    May 16th, 2008 at 02:44am
  • how retro

    how retro (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I don't care what the media says or what she does, Angelina will always be a role model to me for all of the things she is doing now to help, and she will always be a beautiful person inside and out. Lovely article, btw :)
    March 26th, 2008 at 05:36am
  • Julia

    Julia (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    U R soooooo cool i think your the bomb!!!!! =-)
    March 15th, 2008 at 01:23am
  • Audrey T

    Audrey T (6730)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie as an actress. I mean, I think she's OK as an actress but not the best. I am a fan of her as a person. I mean the work she does overseas is definitely commendable. It's nice when a person genuinely cares about the welfare of others. It's especially great when a person who is in a position to help someone does.
    February 17th, 2008 at 07:40am
  • Bassists Are Sexy

    Bassists Are Sexy (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    New Zealand
    I'm not always a huge fan of hers but she was really amazing in Girl,Interrupted.
    February 12th, 2008 at 09:23am