Biographies

  • Stephenie Meyer

    Stephenie Meyer

    Widely known vampire novelist Stephenie Meyer is revealed.

    August 23rd, 2008 at 09:32pm

  • Maud Dahme’s Story

    Maud Dahme’s Story

    This is Maud Dahme’s Story about how she survived and lived through the holocaust.

    August 11th, 2008 at 04:39am

  • The Wicked Wit of Oscar Wilde

    The Wicked Wit of Oscar Wilde

    A portrait of one of the most famous figures in English Literature. Oscar Wilde, the Irish playwright, poet and writer was one of the true celebrities of his era and illuminated Victorian England with his flamboyant personality and celebrated wit.

    August 11th, 2008 at 05:32pm

  • Varkatzas: A True Mibbian Story

    Varkatzas: A True Mibbian Story

    Who is varkatzas? She is a lovely girl with a sparkling personality who is always there to help.

    August 6th, 2008 at 10:47pm

  • Lacuna Coil, A Band Of Wonders

    Lacuna Coil, A Band Of Wonders

    Lacuna Coil is a goth-rock band that hails from Milan, Italy...

    June 22nd, 2008 at 12:07am

  • Jared Leto; Youth Mentor

    Jared Leto; Youth Mentor

    Jared Leto may have many attributes but his philosophic, recognized in his music, has influenced others around the world.

    May 24th, 2008 at 08:26am

  • The History of Hajduk Split

    The History of Hajduk Split

    Hajduk Split is one of the most successful Croatian football clubs, with a very interesting and individual history to learn.

    May 7th, 2008 at 04:56am

  • A Runaway With A Blackheart

    A Runaway With A Blackheart

    She is beloved by punks, indie rockers, pop lovers, riot grrrls, metal heads, classic rockers, radicals and conservatives. In 1975, Joan Jett helped break down the gender barriers in rock 'n' roll and she still rocks on today.

    February 29th, 2008 at 05:44pm

  • Angelina Jolie - a Mighty Heart?

    Angelina Jolie - a Mighty Heart?

    Whether we like her or not, Angelina Jolie is one of the most widely known celebrities. Her popularity holds a high rank in all social categories, while her beauty just contributes to her reputation.

    February 9th, 2008 at 03:36pm

  • The Man That You Fear

    The Man That You Fear

    He's been called every name in the book, but do you really know Marilyn Manson? Find out.

    December 30th, 2007 at 07:06am