Biographies

  • Thirty Years Later, the Name is Still Infamous.

    Thirty Years Later, the Name is Still Infamous.

    He is known for his over-articulated, angry vocals, use of profanity and deliberately inflammatory language. John Lydon - more commonly known as Johnny Rotten - is one of the most notorious and influential figures in music history.

    December 9th, 2007 at 03:06pm

  • Don't Sweat the Small Stuff For Teens

    Don't Sweat the Small Stuff For Teens

    "Simple Ways to Keep Your Cool in Stressful Times"

    December 7th, 2007 at 06:43am

  • Nellie Bly, Woman Reporter

    Nellie Bly, Woman Reporter

    Imagine changing the world you live in with the words you write...

    November 27th, 2007 at 06:24am

  • Iggy Pop - the Godfather of Punk

    Iggy Pop - the Godfather of Punk

    Although he has had only limited commercial success, Iggy Pop is considered one of the most important influences in the development of the nascent heavy metal, garage rock and punk rock.

    October 28th, 2007 at 12:36pm

  • Avril Lavigne - Punk Rock Princess

    Avril Lavigne - Punk Rock Princess

    Avril Ramona Lavigne, also known as Avril Lavigne is a Canadian punk-pop rock singer and musician. From being the unknown girl, Avril burst out in music industry with her smashing hit Sk8er Boi and Complicated.

    October 24th, 2007 at 09:39am

  • Gerard Way - The Truth Remains

    Gerard Way - The Truth Remains

    He grew up in a dangerous neighborhood, where children disappeared off the streets and people are lost, and soon found dead. He had a talent for performing, but abandoned this in favor of art, partly in an effort to appear invisible and fit in among his peers. During his teenage years, he was sucked into the abyss of numerous vices, plagued by alcoholism, prescription drug abuse, and depression. After graduating from college, he pursued a career in art and got a job in a popular animation company. And it was while working on a cartoon did he see something that changed him dramatically.

    October 5th, 2007 at 09:27pm

  • A New Star is Born

    A New Star is Born

    Everyone knows about the most successful girl group of all time, TLC. Unfortunately, only two of the members are left today, but the third girl is still in our hearts forever.

    June 18th, 2007 at 10:17pm

  • Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

    Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

    Norma Jeane Mortenson was born on June first, 1926. She was a Golden Globe-winning actress, singer, model and pop icon.

    May 27th, 2007 at 08:00pm

  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre

    Hasta La Victoria Siempre

    Ernesto Guevara de la Serna y Lynch (June 14, 1928 - October 9, 1967), more commonly known as Che Guevara or El Che, was an Argentinian Marxist revolutionary, medic, political figure and leader of Cuban and international guerrillas.

    May 27th, 2007 at 07:01pm

  • The Faces of Racism - Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X

    The Faces of Racism - Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X

    Martin Luther King, Jr. was a black Baptist minister. Not only that, he was a hugely influential political activist in the United States and one of America’s greatest oral speakers. Malcolm X was a black Muslim minister and National Spokesman for the Nation Of Islam. He founded the Muslim Mosque, Incorporated, and the Organization of Afro-American Unity.

    April 26th, 2007 at 10:21pm