Perverted Prank Disrupts Graduation

Perverted Prank Disrupts Graduation Robbed in blue and white and the banner proudly displayed behind the Class of 2008, the school's ceremony appeared no different than any others. It was a raditionally organized and peaceful occasion. However, Saratoga Springs high school's graduation took quite a turn on Thursday, June 26 2008. As the school gave out the diplomas to the former-seniors, Calvin Morett stormed onto the stage in a large penis costume. He stopped on the stage, spraying the crowd of band members and graduates' relatives with Silly String. Soon after, he was caught by a policeman, despite his escape attempts. Following the arrest, the policeman informed that Calvin was not hard to catch since he kept tripping over the bottom of the costume.

A former student (graduating class of 2007), Calvin's attentions seemed harmless and merely for laughs, but the law has not taken the act lightly. He was arrested and then charged with disorderly conduct. Whether the crowd had enjoyed the disturbance, it remains a mystery, along with the prankster's punishment (which will be determined today, July 1 2008 at the City Court).

If one thing is certain, the students and other attendants at Saratoga Springs high school shall never forget the six-foot, inflatable penis that took everyone by surprise.

Latest articles