Pregnant Woman Trapped Under Bus

Pregnant Woman Trapped Under Bus A few dozen pedestrians had to lift a bus off a pregnant women on Thursday in New York city. The Horrified bystanders gathered together to life the 5-tonne school bus of the women.

The women, Donette Sanz was a 33 year old traffic agent for the new York city police department. Sanz was walking across a Bronx street when she was hit by a van that pushed her in front of an oncoming school bus. She then became trapped under the bus.

"I ran out of my house to join ten people trying to lift up the bus", stated 47 year old Cheryl Brown, "At first, we couldn't get it up, so another ten people ran over to help, and we got the bus up up and the lady out".

Donette Sanz ended up giving birth by emergency C-section. Unfortunately shortly after giving birth to a son Donette Sanz was pronounced dead in hospital. Upon hearing the news the group of pedestrians who had helped her went to comfort her family.

The driver of the van that had originally hit Donette Sanz was 72 year old Walter Walker. He was arrested and charged with criminally negligent homicide and driving without a license. Walter has a very bad driving history and should not have been driving on the road.

"My brakes went out", said Walter Walker, "The light turned red, and I couldn't stop... I tried to miss her". Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said that Walter Walker had over twenty suspensions to his drivers license and definitely should not have been driving at the time of the incident.

The child was born in critical condition but is expected to survive. Donette Sanz's sister Beverly said to reporters said that the baby was named Sean Micheal.

Latest articles