Attempted Murder By A Heart Transplant Teen

Attempted Murder By A Heart Transplant Teen Andrew Busskohl is an eighteen year old from Minnesota. When Andrew was fourteen, he had a heart transplant that saved this life. Four years later, he planned to take a life.

Neighbor Jim Fratto was suspected to be the target of Busskhol. Andrew planned to break into Fratto's home and cut out his heart or slice off his eyelids. But Andrew could not get that far. When he broke into Fratto's house, shattering a window, a friend called the cops.

Busskhol was arrested on charges of breaking and entering and was brought it by local authorities.Bussknhol was soon released on 100,000 dollars bail, promising he's take a psychological evaluation.

After Andrew was released, the neighborhood was in uproar. "That, to me, is ridiculous. I don't understand how that can happen," Kinateder, a home owner, said.

Fratto has taken the most security measures out of anybody in the area. He sleeps with a bat next to his bed and he has a new security system.

A friend of Busskhol, Eric Eischens, went to the police and made a statement. The complaint states that "Busskohl told him that he had come up with a plan on how to murder someone. Busskohl wanted to find an adult male who lived by himself and within walking distance of the defendant's house."

Busskohl was taking seven or eight medications -- a combination of anti-rejection medicine for his heart and anti-depressants -- at the time of his arrest.

One thing about this bizzare case is certain, the neighborhood will not feel safe until Busskhol has left.

Latest articles