"I Do Not Look Like A Jonas Brother!"

"I Do Not Look Like A Jonas Brother!" The Jonas Brothers; another one of Disney related bands that seem innocent and sweet, but truth be told not everyone likes them. Especially a certain kid who does not like even being associated with them.

On September 14th, in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin; a seventeen year old boy was arrested for disorderly conduct at a mall in Milwaukee. The kid had allegedly said that he had looked like one of the Jonas Brothers and he did not like that.

From WauwatosaNOW.com, apparently the kid had punched him outside of a store at around 4:30 pm and the boy was so strong, that he sent the other kid (also seventeen) backwards into a store display.

The victim had said that while he was in GameStop, he had mentioned that the other teenager had looked like a 1/3 of the Jonas Brothers. They never mentioned which one so nobody really knows who the boy actually resembled.

Truth be told, haters are really hard-core and it's not true to admit that their are plenty of haters for the Jonas Brothers. There is currently a flock of Youtube haters going under a famous celebrities name and saying that they should delete the videos and managing to get Burnin' Up deleted. I honestly would not want to get into a fight with the apparent Jonas Brothers look alike.

Latest articles