Man Charged For Attacking His Girlfriend With A Burger

Man Charged For Attacking His Girlfriend With A Burger On December 4, in Vero Beach, Florida, a man is faced with a charge of violence and assault, after police claim that he attack his girlfriend with a burger. The arrest report states that Vincent Gonzalez and his girlfriend, got into an argument as they sat in their car in front of their home. The report goes on to say that Gonzalez wouldn't let his girlfriend get out of the car. His girlfriend reacted by throwing Vincent's drink out the window. The report claims that Gonzalez responded to the thrown drink by grabbing his girlfriend's arm and then by smashing a McDonald's cheeseburger in her face. The man was arrested then later released on a $1,000 bond this following Wednesday.

What do you think of this incident? How does one defend themselves in such a peculiar situation ? Could a cheeseburger really do someone any harm, except if you're dieting? Did the girlfriend arrive at the police department with cheeseburger marks on her face? So, beware all cheeseburger consumers, don't loose your cool, because if you do the crime, you do the time! Cheeseburgers are much more than loved fast food, they can be used for evil, and smashed in our girlfriends' faces. What ever happened to throwing pie in people's faces?

Latest articles