Man Booted in Strip Club

Man Booted in Strip Club Who?
Yusuf Evans is a thirty-seven year old man who is not a regular at strip clubs. When visiting one with friends, he watched an exotic dancer named ‘Tiara.’

Where?
Evans visited the XTC Club in Akron, Ohio with friends.

When?
The incident occurred a year ago, but Yusuf Evans has just recently decided to file a lawsuit against the club.

What?
While dancing, Tiara’s platform shoe flew off of her foot and into Yusuf Evans’ face. He claims that, due to the incident, he can only breathe through one side of his nose and that the bone is chipped. The injury causes him so much pain that surgery is the only answer. He is suing the XTC Club for 18,000 pounds.

Why?
Originally, Yusuf was not going to do anything about the accident. However, the money he’s spent to repair his nose has recently become just too much. “The bills, the pain, my nose that ain’t gonna go away unless I have surgery and I don’t like surgery so I don’t know what I’m gonna do about that,” he commented. The lawsuit with Summit County Commons Please Court claims that XTC management permitted their dancers to wear hazardous attire and required the strippers to perform dances that could become dangerous to others on the stage. Yusuf Evans explained how Tiara’s shoe flew off in the first place: “She ran, at a nice speed, grabbed the pole and flung her whole body around, all her weight flung that in a circle around the pole and her boot flew off and it hit me in my nose…When the boot hit me in my face all I could do is drop… and just holler for about ten minutes.”

Latest articles