Don't Be So Quick to Judge

Don't Be So Quick to Judge There are two main reasons why, scientifically, people may be gay. I plan to touch on both of those. They both happen to be genetic and involving the mother.

When a woman is pregnant with a boy there is a lot happening inside the body. Not only is the baby developing, but a strange thing has entered the woman’s body. The simplest way to say this is, the mother xx and the son is xy. When the y of the xy is present, the mother’s body treats it as a virus. The antibodies are sent out to attack because the body is not used to having an y. This can lead to some changes and perhaps cause the child to not have the masculinity as a normal man. Now the reason this isn’t always the case is because sometimes the womb is strong enough to prevent entry. Though, if it happens multiple times the womb eventually weakens, so if a boy has many older brothers he is more likely to be gay.

The second reason has to do with genes. From a survey done in Italy, the mothers of gay men had had multiple partners and were in fact, “man loving”. There was some gene in them that caused them to want to reproduce, sort of an evolution thing possibly. The reason evolution allows men to love men is because the women who have it reproduce so much that it does better for the human population despite the men who also carry the gene and are “man loving”. It’s the gene that causes women to want to reproduce and that causes men to find themselves attracted to men.

By no means are these the only reasons someone could be gay. Some people just simply chose it, others are experimenting. I am giving the scientific reason why a few people may turn out this way. I don’t pretend to be an expert on this sort of thing. All I am doing is relaying information and what I got out of my reading.

Still, no matter the reason, the next time you see a guy acting a little too feminine, don’t be so quick to judge.

Latest articles