Kindergartener Passes Driving Test

Kindergartener Passes Driving Test In North Platte, Nebraska, a six year old begans to steer the wheel of the family's pickup truck when his father passed out from his blood sugar dropping.

The six year old, Tustin Maines was sitting in the back seat with his three year old brother on the Sunday morning when his father passed out while driving back from a restaurant.

The father, Mr. Maines passed out while driving past a mall and he stayed unconscious for an hour and a half.

Tustin jumped into his father's lap so he could see out of the windshield. The police stated that when Mr. Maines' foot came off the gas, the Chevrolet Avalanche was still going between ten and fifteen MPH.

The six year old steered the pickup for several blocks, even turning around when he come to a neighborhood he was not familiar with, until the police found him.

Police officer Roger Freeze reached into an open window and rammed the gearshift into park.

North Platte police department will present Tustin with a department citation for his bravery.

Tustin was frighten when his father passed out and he was frighten when Officer Freeze came to the truck's window, but when Officer Freeze stopped the truck, Tustin was happy.

Latest articles