Denied A Diploma Because of Kiss

Denied A Diploma Because of Kiss Have you ever graduated High School? Have you ever felt the excitement that you finally achieved the one thing you've been working years for? But what would you do if you were finally there, dressed in your cap and gown with your family smiling at you from the audience. Surrounded by friends, you're smiling brightly and you hear your name called so you walk up to finally grab that diploma except because of just a few small actions you were kept from receiving it?

Justin Denney from Maine was there at his graduation, excited and ready to finally be able to call himself a high school graduate. Students from his class were rambunctious, tossing beach balls while either sitting or waiting in line for their diplomas. The behavior caused one student to have to sit with school staff while another was talked to by police but during this time Justin never touched a beach ball.

So on the way up to the stage Justin took a bow, blew a kiss to his family, and pointed to his friends only to have school administrators sent him back to his seat without his diploma because he didn't “adhere to the expectations”.

Is that really grounds to deny someone their diploma?

Source.

Latest articles