Man Gets 23 Quadrillion Dollar Credit Card Bill

Man Gets 23 Quadrillion Dollar Credit Card Bill A bank glitch has caused great shock to a North Texas man. John Seale was shocked to find a credit card bill of 23 quadrillion dollars when he was checking his statement. The seventeen digit number that the statement said he owed was $23,148,855,308,184,500. 00, from a Wolfgang Puck restaurant.

“For that amount of money, I could actually own Wolfgang Puck himself", Seale has said.

Seale spent almost all of Tuesday making calls to Wachovia and Visa, the credit card company where the large bill came from, hoping to get the mistake fixed. The two companies informed him that they were working on geting the extreme debt off his Visa Buxx card.

Seale claimed he was not truly worried about the debt, saying that it was "an obvious, glaring error." Seale even tried to find the chef of the restaurant where the bill originally came from.

“I tried to find Wolfgang Puck on Facebook and add him as a friend to see if he’d make a comment, but I didn’t have any luck finding him", Seale said.

Visa has made a written statement about the situation, telling the public that it only affected a few customers with prepaid Visa Buxx cards.

"A temporary programming error at Visa Debit Processing Services caused some transactions to be inaccurately posted to a small number of Visa prepaid accounts", said Visa spokeswoman, Elvira Swanson. "The technical glitch has been corrected, and all erroneous postings have been removed.”

Latest articles