MySpace Hoax Ends in Suicide - Comments

  • dude, this is messed up
    I would kick that womans ass
    how can she do that??
    messed up.
    February 9th, 2008 at 01:22am
  • ooh i saw this on Dr.Phil.
    it's so sad...
    February 2nd, 2008 at 04:59pm
  • Fucking disgraceful.
    A 13 year old girl! Fall outs happen, that mother wouldn't have liked it if some sick twitsed ass-hole did that to her kid.
    January 26th, 2008 at 02:38pm
  • Why didn't they put that sick asshole in Jail?! If I was that girl, I would have killed her, not myself.
    January 25th, 2008 at 12:52am
  • It's absolutely despicable that a grown woman would trash a 13 year old girl with so many problems! Shame on her for doing such a thing and driving that poor girl to suicide!
    January 24th, 2008 at 11:29pm
  • It's awful. I... I'm not even going to make a response, I think you have a good visual of what I'd say. It's just. Awful.
    January 8th, 2008 at 04:14am
  • I've always had a bad feeling about myspace. No, I'm not saying that the owners of the site have a dirrect fault, but it's the kind of website where this type of people(I mean sick bastards who have fun by hurting mere pre-adolescents) actually go. Not to mention, that, given the high number of members of the website, supervising the shit that happens is a lot more difficult. These kinds of websites should be taken way less seriously by people.
    But then again, what would a 13-year old girl with ADD and other problems know about or care about such things? I think that the parents, given how they were in permanent watch over what she did on the internet should have forbid her to join myspace in the first place. Or simply forbid her to go on the thing after the bulletins started showing up.
    Still, the main guilt-bearer is the "mother" that pretended to be this Josh Evans.
    January 7th, 2008 at 03:17am
  • this is sick....
    January 4th, 2008 at 11:53am
  • This is horrible.

    My heart goes out to Megan's family and friends. And also to Megan. Poor girl. R.I.P <3

    I hope the woman who did this gets jailed and I hope shes stays there. And to think that a fully grown MOTHER was doing this just appauls me. Its people like this that make me want to vomit.
    January 3rd, 2008 at 03:38am
  • that is horrible.
    that poor girl.
    December 31st, 2007 at 04:45am
  • Oh, and on another note, my heart goes out to the family and friends of Megan, and to Megan herself. Poor girl. Nobody deserves things like that.
    December 29th, 2007 at 11:00am
  • Congratulations, Myspace, another suicide thanks to you not keeping tabs on shit. Once again. I thought you had a strict 'Online Harassment' policy. Surely Newscorp, having the billions of dollars it does, can hire people to keep an eye on shit, like maybe moderators.

    It's actually against the law here to do shit like that, and with recent crack downs on it it's become a jailable offense.

    I'm actually in court at the moment because of Online Harassment I received for about 3 or 4 years, where my number was posted online and I received over 300 phone calls from all around the country from people thinking it was a sex line. This, combined with things similar to this, resulted in a suicide attempt earlier this year. So I can see WHY she would have killed herself. Maybe some of you saying it's 'stupid' have no idea what it's like to get on the internet and see shit written about you where EVERYONE can see it. God forbid you should, especially when she already suffered mental illness.

    This woman should be jailed, and stripped of custody of her children. I know the people I'm currently facing in court (all teenagers) are facing time in a detention center.

    This bullshit is getting out of hand and it has to be stopped.
    December 29th, 2007 at 10:58am
  • This is disgusting.
    A mother, of all people to do something like this. I would understand it more if it was a classmate, or just some asshole that wanted to mess with a girl's head for kicks. But a grown woman, and more than that, a mother that knew the victim.
    I mean, seriously, what is wrong with that woman that she had to con a 13 year old girl into telling her what her daughter was up too. She needs a stronger hold on her child, and a better hold on life.
    I hope she goes to jail for this, and I hope she stays there.

    Talk about an unfit mother. This lady was unfit for human life.
    December 29th, 2007 at 07:11am
  • I can't even begin to think about what kind of woman would do that to someone. And a mother? The woman must be a completely insane b.itch.
    And that poor girl and her family. RIP <3
    December 22nd, 2007 at 10:23pm
  • This is freakin horrible. I can't belive it. I heard that Megan was bi-polar too. And the mom was just trashing her because she thought that she said something bad about her daughter.
    December 18th, 2007 at 08:49am
  • That bitch.
    Makes me want to vomit.
    December 14th, 2007 at 05:26am
  • That's horrible and disgusting human nature.
    A mother of someone Megan knew.
    Wow...
    RIP Megan.
    December 6th, 2007 at 07:12am
  • thats horrible
    i can't believe that woman did that just because of a fallout with her daughter
    its sick and wrong
    November 29th, 2007 at 10:23pm
  • That's horrible. I remember hearing this on Good Morning America about a week or two ago. It's bad that that woman pretended to be some charming teen age boy that Megan would like, yes, but no offense or disrespect intended, but it was ignorant of her to kill herself over that. I know she was going through a tough time, but those people that were posting bullitans could have easily been banned. She could have told them to go fuck themselves stupid. There were many things she could have done than to have killed herself.
    I don't know what to blame, but it's probably a mix of her screwed up teenage hormones, her parents, that selfish bitch and people. The "Josh Evans" clan should be banned and have an exploding set of dentures shoved up their asses.
    What Megan had done was not a smart choice. Suicide is not a good answer. But you can't quite say that, like let's say if you were fighting an illness for a very, very long time...like cancer or something. And you knew you weren't going to win that battle, and decide to put an end to that long, harsh pain. I would understand then. But to kill yourself over something like that. Once again, no offense or disrespect intended, but it was stupid.
    Now don't jump on my ass about this, I have every right to an opinion, just like you do. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to form a bashing clan. Sheesh.

    Sorry that was so long, but these types of things tend to get me going.
    November 29th, 2007 at 03:56am
  • and yet again, justice is steamrolled into the shit heap that is the judicial system. Where crackhead politicians get re-elected, presidents are deamed war heroes, and a little girl's death is at no one's fault. Utter, bullshit.
    November 27th, 2007 at 02:40am