Baby Jackson?

Baby Jackson? Dawn Kelley and William Hickman are an ordinary couple; parents of six, awaiting their seventh baby. The latest ultrasound scan showed something that sparked their imagination - on the photo of their unborn baby they saw the face of the deceased king of pop; Michael Jackson.

An ultrasound scan photo usually shows shades of gray, contours of an unborn baby. But the couple could clearly see something much more different.

William Hickman, the father, showed the photo to one of their children, "I showed my daughter Ami, who's six, and she saw it straight away, so I thought "well if she can see it too, it's not just me seeing things".

As Mr Hickman claims, none of them are big Jackson's fan but the whole family raises hand when asked if they could see the king of pop on the photo.

"We were looking at the pictures again, and I just saw Jacko there", said the father.

The couple is expecting a girl so they won't be naming the new addition after the singer. The girl should see the daylight in March and the mother admits that the new situation with the photo is a tad spooky.

"I've had plenty of scans before and none of the photos have ever looked like this one. But it is my seventh child, and they say seven is a mythical number."

Latest articles