Dog-leash Goths Hounded Off Bus

Dog-leash Goths Hounded Off Bus Dani Graves, 25, and his fiancée Tasha Maltby, 19, of Dewsbury, West Yorks obtain a very unusual relationship involving treating one another like animals. Miss Maltby seems to accept the fact that Mr Graves states: "She's very animal like, she's like a pet as well as a partner" and that he publicly walks with a dog-leash in his hand that's attached to her neck.

When, in Yorkshire they are both removed from a bus due to safety reasons, they viewed it as a discrimination from the bus driver and a descent of public transport as, in their eyes walking around in public with a dog-leash attached to your fiancée is perfectly normal.

The gothic couple state that they love each other and in fact the leash is a symbol of trust. Mr Graves says he "does everything for his girlfriend" including laying out her clothes, feeding her and cleaning their house and that the dog-leash means no harm to Miss Maltby.

The bus driver removed the couple from the bus simply due to possible health risks like if the bus was to sharply break. He did not mean to cause any discrimination and bus company Arriva apologizes for any sense of discrimination that they may have experienced.

Latest articles