Baby Thrown From Fourth Story Building

Baby Thrown From Fourth Story Building Nine month old baby Onur was thrown from the fourth floor as a desperate attempt by her parents, as their building in Ludwigshafen, Germany erupted in flames.

As the parents were trapped by the smoke they had no other option but to throw the child out of the window, unfortunately Onur was caught by one of the policemen who were witnessing this tragedy to be.

The parents, Turkish immigrants, survived the fire that killed nine people, five of which are children; still, it is unclear the amount of people residing in the building.

Also, a person who has jumped before missed the safety net put out by the police forces and this was clearly one of the reasons for causing worry within the people witnessing the baby being chucked into what could possibly be her end.

The fire began during carnival celebrations within the city and it was evidently not expected.

"The scenes were so terrible that some of the forces deployed wanted to give up their jobs afterward." stated police chief Wolfgang Fromm .

The name of the officer who caught the baby girl is withheld as the police didn't release it, but is was said that he was hurt and injured as he fell and hit his head and later, was treated to a hospital and checked out.

Also, it was suggested that the fire was set on purpose according to the sayings of a little girl who reportedly witnessed a man torching something within the building.

Latest articles