Humans Not From Earth?

Take minute to recall everything you’ve learned about the development of human being from the beginning of time; whether it be evolution or creationism. Now forget all of that.

Could it be possible that human beings did even originate from the planet earth?

Dr. Ellis Silver, a US ecologist, not only believes this but has written an entire book full of facts supporting his theory. In his recent amazon book, Humans Are Not From Earth: A Scientific Evaluation of Evidence, Dr. Ellis explains his almost bizarre sounding theory.

The Ecologist insist that conditions such as sunburn, back pain and labor pains insinuate that humans did not evolve alongside the other species of this planet. While Earth seems to meet our basic needs as human beings, maybe humans weren’t designed to be this close to the sun, which is why we burn so easily and can’t sunbathe for more than one week before it risking our health. Lizards and other similar creatures who have evolved on earth do not have this problem and can have constant exposure to the sun without problems. The same goes with childbirth. He finds it peculiar that babies have such large heads that can cause difficulty in pregnancy and even sometimes fatalities to the mother and child when no other native species on this planet has the problem. Not only that but he believes that it is possible that so many people suffer from back pain because we were evolved in world with lower gravity levels.

How is this sounding to you? Logical? But wait! It gets even more bizarre.

Dr. Ellis Silver says that we were brought to this planet by a high species. Though earth seems to meet our basic needs as humans, it might have not been enough for the aliens. This could possibly be a prison planet. Which would explain why humans are so violent.

“Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more,” Silver explained to Yahoo.

More people are starting to investigate this theory further as life, that was not originated form earth, is frequently arriving here from space but some NASA employees - along with a lot of doubtful humans - believe that it’s way too early to hop on board with the idea of aliens.

Soure and more information on this interesting subject can be found here.

Latest articles