Elderly Woman Found Trapped in Tub

Elderly Woman Found Trapped in Tub In the town of Beaverton Oregon in the Westbury Apartment complex, an elderly woman named Dorothy was stuck in her bathtub for a total of five days without any food. She was physically unable to get herself out of the tub, and was not close enough to a phone to call for help.

Her daughter became concerned after she had not heard from her mother in several days, and she was unable to get in contact with her. She proceeded to call the apartment complex, and asked for assistance. Maintenance workers helped the woman's daughter break the lock on her apartment where the found the elderly woman screaming for help in her bathtub. After discovering the woman, the workers then proceeded to call 911 and seek medical assistance for the woman.

The Dorothy's neighbor, Ryan Green, said that he knew the woman was in poor physical condition. He stated that he had seen her having difficulties climbing the stairs, however he hadn't anticipated her having any trouble standing up in a bathtub.

Dorothy is currently being hospitalized in Providence Hospital, and no specific details about her health conditions have been released, however she is expected to be perfectly healthy after receiving the proper care.

Latest articles