Kurt Cobains remains reported stolen.

Kurt Cobains remains reported stolen. Courtney Love is said to be "suicidal" after Kurt Cobains remains, that were in a pink teddy bear shaped bag along with a lock of his hair, were stolen from her Los Angeles home. Reports say that Love was horrified a couple of weeks ago when she discovered that her late husbands remains were stolen along with thousands of pounds of clothes and jewels. Courtney has said the following statements about the situation that will leave millions of Kurt and Nirvana fans disgusted:

"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me."

"I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal."

"If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."

Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic mesmerized the music world in the 90s with hits like In Bloom and Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Nirvana has sold over 62 million albums worldwide. The classic album Nevermind has sold more than 10 million copies by itself, the classic album is also considered one of the greatest albums ever made.

Tragedy stuck in 1994 when Cobain killed himself, while high on heroin, with a shotgun. Cobain was cremated and some of his ashes we're scattered in a Buddhist temple in New York, Others were scattered near his home in Washington in the Wishkah River. The rest of Cobains ashes remained with Courtney, until just recently.

Love also stated, "They were all I had left of my husband. I used to take them everywhere with me just so I could feel Kurt was still with me. Now it feels like I have lost him all over again."

Latest articles