Bizarre News

  • House Destroyed in Landslide

    House Destroyed in Landslide

    On Monday in Quebec, a family of four was killed when their house was sucked into a sinkhole.

    May 13th, 2010 at 01:53am

  • The Disturbed Actor

    The Disturbed Actor

    A museum visit can end in tragedy. Not for a visitor but paintings themselves.

    January 26th, 2010 at 06:13pm

  • The North Face Apparal Files Lawsuit Against The South Butt.

    The North Face Apparal Files Lawsuit Against The South Butt.

    The eighteen year old creator of The South Butt was shocked to open a letter from The North Face Apparel stating to discontinue his clothing line immediately.

    December 17th, 2009 at 10:52pm

  • Baby Jackson?

    Baby Jackson?

    Dawn Kelley and William Hickman are an ordinary couple; parents of six, awaiting their seventh baby. The latest ultrasound scan showed something that sparked their imagination - on the photo of their unborn baby they saw the face of the deceased king of pop; Michael Jackson.

    November 20th, 2009 at 12:18pm

  • Urban Legend Came True: Frog In Diet Pepsi

    Urban Legend Came True: Frog In Diet Pepsi

    Grilling outside and making themselves dinner, Amy Denegri and her husband Fred, were enjoying some free time. Fred usually drinks Pepsi and this time wasn't different. Except for one froggy detail.

    September 4th, 2009 at 02:26pm

  • Woman Sued $50,000 Dollars Over A Tweet

    Woman Sued $50,000 Dollars Over A Tweet

    Amanda Bonnen and many others will now watch what they tweet.

    July 28th, 2009 at 11:48pm

  • Action: Mother's Nude Photos

    Action: Mother's Nude Photos

    Teen tries actioning off mother's nude pictures, mother embraces idea.

    July 16th, 2009 at 06:17am

  • Man Gets 23 Quadrillion Dollar Credit Card Bill

    Man Gets 23 Quadrillion Dollar Credit Card Bill

    John Seale, a man from North Texas, was shocked to find a credit card bill of 23 quadrillion dollars.

    July 16th, 2009 at 03:18am

  • Girl with 56 Stars Tattooed on Face Admits She Asked for Them

    Girl with 56 Stars Tattooed on Face Admits She Asked for Them

    18-year-old Belgium resident Kimberley Vlaminck finally comes clean about the tattooing experience that left her with 56 stars inked across the left side of her face.

    June 23rd, 2009 at 12:58am

  • $115,000 For Impersonating Dead Mother

    $115,000 For Impersonating Dead Mother

    The 49 year old was dressing up as his dead mother for 6 years; and pulled off a scam worth $115,000.

    June 18th, 2009 at 02:46pm