Metallica to Have Thier Own Version of Guitar Hero?

Metallica to Have Thier Own Version of Guitar Hero? After hearing of the much anticipated Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, California-based Metallica is said to be teaming up with the makers of the popular game to create a version of their own. The rumors started flying after the band posted a message on their website hinting the making of such a game:
"An all Metallica Guitar Hero game...fact or fiction? Idle internet gossip, wishful thinking, or the real deal? Let's just say that perhaps, just maybe, if you've already mastered "One" on GHIII there might be a pile of 'Tallica songs in your future.

More details later this summer..."
Now don't get to excited just yet Metallica fans. There has been no set release date for the game but it is said that it won't be until after the release of the Aerosmith version, maybe even into next year.

Unlike the original Guitar Hero games, the version for Aerosmith contains the band's greatest hits instead of songs from various artists. It even has an animated Stephen Tyler and crew and the typical storyline, like the rest of the games, where as the band becomes more sucessful, you play at bigger venues.

The Metallica game is certainly stirring up a lot of excitement in it's fans. Who knows, maybe we will get to see an animated Kirk Hammett shredding on a guitar just as he would in real life.

Latest articles