Tokio Hotel Comes Back To America

Tokio Hotel Comes Back To America Waves of fans screamed at the announcement on the Tokio Hotel website the moment it was posted. Native to Leipzig, Germany, the band has done one American tour so far, and it was this year. They have come back to do an encore, before returning to Hamburg to do another record.

The boys, vocalist Bill Kaulitz, his twin guitarist Tom Kaulitz, bassist Georg, and drummer Gustav Schäfer, have been traveling majority of this year, with concerts in France, England, and one trip all around America. Not to mention all of their interviews and appearances in occasional shows on MTV.

They have numerous stops in August, but they aren't just concerts. Many fans are swooning because of the band's appearance for a week in TRL. A whole week! Plus, just like every round of concerts, the interviews will definitely be taking place. Yet, there is more. Photo-shoots will be sabotaging this band constantly, Hot Topic appearing the most on the list.

The venues are as follows:

  • Aug. 7 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
  • Aug. 9 - Intl. Hot Air Balloon Fest of St. Jean - Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC (Canada)
  • Aug. 11 - House of Blues - Cleveland, OH
  • Aug. 12 - The Fillmore - Detroit, MI
  • Aug. 15 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
  • Aug. 16 - Myth - St. Paul, MN
  • Aug. 19 - The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA
  • Aug. 20 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
  • Aug. 25 - Gothic Theatre - Denver, CO
  • Aug. 27 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX
  • Aug. 28 - Verizon Wireless Theater - Houston, TX

Hopefully, this line satisfies all of the fans of America, because the band announced that they will be in Hamburg for most of the remaining time in 2008.

Latest articles