Breaking Dawn: Yeah, It's Kind of a Big Deal

Breaking Dawn: Yeah, It's Kind of a Big Deal This Friday, on the evening of August 1st, is the start of the Breaking Dawn Release Party. Many fans of the popular Twilight Series will be attending the release party to celebrate the new book. But what's going to happen at the party? The following is a list of what's happening at my local book store.

Many readers will come dressed for two contests that will be taking place. The first is for the Best Costume Award, and another for the Worst Bridesmaid Dress. Special prizes will be given out to the winners.

There's also going to be an Edward versus Jacob debate. Are you pro-vampire or pro-werewolf? Prepare excellent debate points to use against the other side.

For those obsessed Twilight readers who know everything about Stephenie Meyer's books, there's a trivia contest that you can enter. Questions will be asked from the three previous books and another special prize will be given out to the winner.

For those who want to remember the night, pictures will be available under a decorated archway. They're even supplying a pre-made picture frame with a manga style Jacob on front. "Bite" mark tattoos will be drawn on your neck to show to your parents when you get home.

After all the events are through, the books will be available for purchase around 11:55 that night, and will carry on past midnight. To make sure you're able to buy a book that night, go to your local bookstore early and reserve a copy.

So instead of waiting for the next day to get the book, be cool and get the book when it first comes out. You'll be the first to know if Edward and Bella leave off from chapter 20 of Eclipse.

Latest articles