Trailer for Half Blood Prince

Trailer for Half Blood Prince As some of you may be aware, Harry potter and the Half-blood prince, which is next in the series has now released a trailer on the Harry potter website. It is expected to come to cinema's sometime in November 2008 and is to be predicted as a big box office realease as it has been for the last several years.

As you know Daniel Radcliff(Harry Potter), Rupert Grint(Ronald Weasley) and Emma Watson(Hermione Granger) still remain as the main characters in this magical story written to the novel by JK rowling.

I shall not give to much away to what is meant to happen in the half-blood Prince, but Albus Dumbledore, played by Sir Michael Gambon, tethers more into the history of the infamous Lord Voldermort to give more clues away to Harry Potter, in his dangerous journey to defeat the dark Lord. This time we search more into Lord Voldermort's childhood and go into more darker realms.

The last movie of 'Harry Potter and the deathly hallows' is set to come to cinema's in 2010, so we will have to wait a little bit longer than anticipated and come to disappointed with no fim coming out next.

You can find the trailer on the official Harry Potter website.

Latest articles