Tragic Lost For Comedy

Tragic Lost For Comedy Bernard Jeffrey McCullough better known on stage as Bernie Mac. He was well known for his comedic roles not only in movies, also in his show (The Bernie Mac Show) and his stand up acts. Bernard Jeffrey McCullough was born October 5, 1957 in Chicago, Illinois.

Bernie was the one of the original Kings of Comedy and was also in over twenty five different movies. A personal favorite was Charlie's Angels. His last movie three is to be coming out later this year and in 2009 ( Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Soul Men and Old Dogs)

Bernie Mac was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis (a inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs.) it was mild until the disease went into remission in 2005. On August 1 this year Bernie Mac was hospitalized with Pneumonia, Bernie was in critical condition, but was responding well to treatment. Tragically no one could see that his condition would only become worse and he would die.

Tragically he leaves behind his wife, a daughter, and a grand daughter. In memory of the legendary Bernie Mac will be remembered by Bud Billiken Parade in Chicago.
We will all miss Bernard Jeffrey McCullough or as we know him Bernie Mac.

Latest articles