Paris Hilton for President?

Paris Hilton for President? John McCain was using Paris Hilton in a celebrity ad. To respond to his deed Paris Hilton fought back working with people from Funny or Die to create a new version to his video blatantly mocking him.In the video Paris claimed she was now running for president with this quote,"But then that wrinkly white haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I’m running for president, so thanks for the endorsement white haired dude, and I want America to know, that I’m like, totally ready to lead."

Kathy Hilton, Paris' Mom voiced her opinion on the ad after that saying,“I’ve been asked again and again for my response to the now infamous McCain celebrity ad,” Kathy blogged for the The Huffington Post.

A furious Kathy still had more to say to John McCain about his ad,“I actually have three responses. It is a complete waste of the money John McCain’s contributors have donated to his campaign. It is a complete waste of the country’s time and attention at the very moment when millions of people are losing their homes and their jobs. And it is a completely frivolous way to choose the next President of the United States."

The Obama campaign responded in a statement: “On a day when major news organizations across the country are taking Senator McCain to task for a steady stream of false, negative attacks, his campaign has launched yet another. Or, as some might say, ‘Oops! He did it again.’”

Latest articles