Tokio Hotel-Fake?

Tokio Hotel-Fake? Is this really how we have to look at them? Are they fake like so many other bands with the huge fandoms, the huge reputations?

It’s come to my attention some things that are quite disturbing about one of my favorite bands.

Accusations are coming up that Tokio Hotel is fake-all they do in front of everyone is fake. They don’t care crap about their little fangirls. Supposedly all they ever wanted is wealth and fame, that they are nothing like we truly believe and every thing they say is fake.

“I’m looking for the one,” I’m sure you’ve heard those words out of Bill Kaulitz’s mouth more than once. Now it’s being said that Bill is in fact gay. He’s only saying that he’s looking for the one so that girls can think that they’ve got some little chance. And so they say it’s all part of the plan. Because it’s true, without the fangirls Tokio Hotel would be nothing.

People who might see Bill for the first time think ‘oh, he’s gay.’ Some others have to look twice, thinking he is a girl.

But there is far too much out there to disprove these things.

Are you trying to tell me that every moment those cameras were on them, from back in Devilish almost ten years ago, till now-they’ve been faking?

They must all be damn good liars or they must be what they think-truly happy that they’ve gotten this far.

On August 7th, I went to the show in Sayreville. My dad took me and after the concert he said what I had thought the whole time-that Bill looked truly happy and genuine that everyone was there supporting them, he seemed so happy to have come this far.

And truly, I believe that.

Even if Bill were gay, which I don’t think he is, then I would say good for him. But he’s stated numerous times that he would tell when he was really in love with that special girl. Do these gay rumors come up because he hasn’t had a girlfriend in years?

Think about it-they are on the road all the time. They are like the Jonas Brothers in Europe. They can’t walk down the street without being followed. They don’t have time for girlfriends, that’s why Tom has all those one night stands in the first place. It’s because they haven’t had time to settle down with anyone.

There is evidence out there, Bill’s last real girlfriend was back before Tokio Hotel, because he actually had time back then.

And tons of Tom’s girlfriends and one-nighters have been interviewed. Look it up on the internet, you’ll find it.

What would you trust, hundreds of videos and interviews or just one little thing saying they are fake and only in this for the fame and wealth?

Sure, as I said, they are followed everywhere they go. Of course at one time or another they have to get annoyed of that but they put on a happy face nonetheless and keep going with it because they genuinely enjoy what they do.

Tom and Bill have been in music since they were seven, they always wanted to do this for the rest of their lives, and they just got really really lucky. Wouldn’t you be glad if you were an instant star? Why would you be fake doing something you really love?

If this doesn’t prove enough then here are some videos to try and prove this case more…

YouTube
YouTube
YouTube

Well I hope I spread some light on this situation. Never on my life could I believe they are fake.

Latest articles