Tokio Hotel-Fake? - Comments

  • They're music is good. I only heard one of their songs, and I like it.
    They don't seem fake to me, though I must admit, I thought Bill was
    a girl ... sorry. Because he had awesome 'scene' hair xD
    August 27th, 2008 at 03:06pm
  • Does nobody else think that maybe they could have girlfriends? We don't know everything about their private lives, nor would they want us to. It is possible to keeps some things out of the public eye, you know.

    I think that they were a fairly manufactured band to begin with - they were about 12/13 when they first started, right? I know they knew each other etc, but without a record company or their management interfering, they would never have become so big.
    However, I love their music, and think the lyrics are genuine, as are they.

    Good article =)
    August 27th, 2008 at 01:27pm
  • I have another comment to make on this one.
    I saw Tokio Hotel on the 22nd (the day before yesterday), and they weren't fake at that. They were having an amazing time on stage, and the looks on their faces were completely genuine.
    They couldn't have been faking the light in their eyes as we screamed out their lyrics to them, or when they would throw out random objects (water bottles, picks, ect).
    I know there was no way in hell Gustav could have faked the grin on his face when we screamed "Gusti! Gusti!" after he came out by himself before the encore.
    August 24th, 2008 at 03:08pm
  • this really should have gone into the article section
    August 23rd, 2008 at 03:30am
  • I went to the exact same concert that you did, in NJ :]
    & I completely agree with what you said - Bill looked overjoyed, even if the venue was smaller than what they usually play.
    He just looked so happy to even be there. No way could he be faking [i]that[/i].
    August 22nd, 2008 at 04:02am
  • Well... I have to say that:
    I love Tokio Hotel more than anything.<3
    They aren't fake.
    August 22nd, 2008 at 02:31am
  • ...shouldn't this be in the article section, considering it's not really news?
    But yeah. it was a nice article, though I wasn't really sure what you meant by the term 'fake'. I mean, I know what fake means, obviously, but I was just wondering what you were referring to here...
    If that made any sense.
    August 22nd, 2008 at 01:42am
  • I must admit... For a long time i thought Bill was a girl... Til i learnt his name of course :) hehehe
    August 21st, 2008 at 01:47pm
  • It's screwed up that people call Tokio Hotel fake and yadda yadda.
    But what can you do? People are always going to talk shit.
    I know that if Bill was gay, not saying that he is, real fans would stick around and support him.
    I'm proud to say I did not think Bill was a girl when I first saw him. Smiley

    Nice article by the way.
    August 21st, 2008 at 08:08am
  • honestly?
    i think that they make horrible music.
    August 21st, 2008 at 07:12am
  • woah dude are you bashing me? because i was trying to convince others that they aren't fake in any way...
    August 21st, 2008 at 06:48am
  • okay, i was one of those girls that only saw bill for a sec, and did a double take. i'll own up to it. (the dude has some awesome hair) what does it matter if he's gay though? is that going to change their music? no. so stop judging! if you don't like them, you don't like them. don't bash. i think it's really cool that he's "looking for the one." so many people go out every friday night to hook up for the lime light, it's ridiculous. I'm not gunna go all preachy, but i hate how people base their far out opinions on a rather innocent reality. do your research before you accuse.
    August 21st, 2008 at 05:35am
  • Tokio Hotel is amazing and real. And even if Bill is gay, I'd still love the band.
    August 21st, 2008 at 04:23am
  • They haven't lied about a damn thing. As far as Bill being gay, I believe him when he says he's not. He's probably like me in thinking that love shouldn't be limited by gender, therefore has no particular sexual orientation ;)
    August 21st, 2008 at 03:12am
  • Exactly, it was BEFORE Tokio Hotel.
    August 20th, 2008 at 08:16pm
  • That's bull! I think they are 100% real. They have loved music since they could remember. All of this is just jealously. I love Tokio Hotel. their music DOES have meaning. All of these haters out there just need to get a life.

    As for Bill, if he is gay, which I highly doubt he is, I'd still be absolutely in love with him. He's just looking for that one person. Aren't we all? They don't have time to settle down and get girlfriends. That last relationship of Bill's was BEFORE Tokio Hotel. I completely agree with Bill and that finding-that-one-love hunt.

    And for Tom, his one-night stands make no difference. Some crazy fangirl who got pissed because she could fuck him once probably started it.
    August 20th, 2008 at 07:51pm
  • They're gonna get talked about like this.
    It the ones who care that really matter.
    They're not fake.
    They're real.

    And some people can't take that. I'll bet you all one of Tom's crazy one-night-stands started this, because she was mad that she was only allowed to get in his pants once.

    It seems logical to me. -shrugs-

    I love them, and there's not a way in heaven, hell, or earth tha I would believe for a second that they were fake.
    August 20th, 2008 at 07:26pm
  • People are going to accuse them of being fake. They're famous now, the haters are going to try and get them down. Happens all the time.

    For me, I'm not sure whether they're fake or not. I love their music.though.
    August 20th, 2008 at 06:38pm
  • This band is far from fake. They're not lying to their fans about anything. Bill is a great singer and Tom, Gusti, and Geo are all great musicians. Anyone who disses them needs to get a life. Even if BIll is gay he CAN'T come out now because it'd be career murder-suicide for the band... but they are real, they do love us, and their music does come from the heart.
    August 20th, 2008 at 06:36pm
  • I do believe that tokio hotel are fake, but to a certain extent. From what I've read in other articles and their wikipedia (I know it's public information and anyone can edit it but you can't help reading it), it seems that they have connections to sources that may have created them so they would become the new German Sensation. From listening to their music also, their production isn't as clean as it should be and the vocals could be better, way better. Bill's voice could match the tempo of the songs a lot better if they had a better, more experienced producer.

    that's just me though, so don't bash my opinion please, I respect all of yours so it would be nice to receive the same treatment.
    August 20th, 2008 at 06:13pm