Nigahiga Goes Actor?

Nigahiga Goes Actor? The second most subscribed comedian on YouTube is to star in an independent film. Ryan Higa, 18, announced on June 21, 2008 that he and Sean Fujiyoshi, 16, were going to be in a movie. The movie, Ryan and Sean's Not So Excellent Adventure, is marked as being in post-production. The co-producer Derek Zemrak said that it will be a parody of various films, including "Dumb and Dumber" and "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". The movie was filmed all in California and is due to come out in theaters. "I think they both have some really raw talent. Their facial expressions, their acting ability (and) their improv is really good, and they're funny", Zemrak said about the two teens.

The young actors have said that they never expected that the movie offer was a large surprise. "We never expected other people to like our videos, and we definitely didn't expect to get this far", Sean Fujiyoshi said.

Ryan Higa will be attending the University of Nevada this fall. He will be studying nuclear medicine. Sean Fujiyoshi will be finishing high school in Hawaii. He hopes to become an engineer. They will not stop making videos on YouTube, though they will be seperated.

Latest articles