Hannah Montana a Bad Role Model? - Comments

  • You can't say my articles are bad without reading them, in all honesty that only proves how ignorant you are.

    And how many mistakes can a person make before they figure things out? If she really is just making mistakes over and over, she's pretty daft.
    August 30th, 2008 at 12:53am
  • Give it a rest.

    Miley is a teenager. Teenagers make mistakes. Teenagers don't think about consequences. Miley didn't think about the after-math of the pictures. Miley was stupid. Just because Miley is famous that doesn't mean she isn't entitled to mistakes. She makes mistakes. Deal with it.

    Find a new star's life to ruin please.
    August 30th, 2008 at 12:50am
  • Sorry, I don't read EVERY SINGLE article that is posted on here, nor did I know that you wrote any articles.

    Plus, no offense to your writing whatsoever, seeing as I haven't read anything of yours, I'd rather read something by someone who is a professional and has some idea of what they're talking about. I've found that many articles posted on this site are completely biased and I would rather read something that comes from someone with a neutral stand point. Again, I'm not saying anything against your writing because I haven't read anything you've written.
    August 30th, 2008 at 12:32am
  • That's odd seeing as I write most of the polictical articles on here and you have nothing to say on them.
    August 30th, 2008 at 12:25am
  • Isn't it proven that Hannah Montana being this big pop sensation isn't going to be improving these young children's minds, just corrupting them. Look at the Related Articles: What do you see? Tabloid: Six Year-old Lies in Essay for Hannah Montana concert. Read the article. That explains it all.
    And where are her parents during all of this? Surely, they should have some control over her, considering she has claimed that her parents are "very strict". Leaving your child alone at a Vanity Fair photo shoot? Right. That's a smooth move with someone who's a minor.
    I'm not putting complete blame on Billy Ray or his wife. I'm just saying they should do something.
    August 30th, 2008 at 12:18am
  • Actually, a few days ago, when I logged onto yahoo, I saw an article about Britney Spears. Sorry to disappoint you. This article is not about Britney Spears, though. It's about some person ridiculously hating on a 15 year old singer and actor for acting her age.

    However, I don't tend to pay all that much attention to the celebrity gossip articles. I'm more focused on the political conventions and what's going on in our world, than whether a 15 year old acts like a 15 year old. This article is doing nothing more than feeding the "how DARE Miley Cyrus do this and how DARE Miley Cyrus do that" bullshit gossip.
    August 30th, 2008 at 12:13am
  • *sigh* Look around the internet, the talboids, TV.

    Who do you see? Not Brittney Spears. If you can't figure that out I'm not the idiot here.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:57pm
  • Jeez I have been saying this for so long...finally someone agrees with me!
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:53pm
  • @LostandForgotten

    Can you read? I said; if you truly believe that if there's no articles on Mibba about Britney Spears, people must not still listen to her music or idolize her, THEN you are an idiot.

    Believe it or not, but the world does not revolve around this site.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:50pm
  • And also, if Miley Cyrus is a 'normal tenager' then something is seriously wrong with what you consider normal.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:48pm
  • This is really pathetic. Give her a break already. She's just a kid, she makes mistakes. It's not like she meant for all these pictures to get out. It's just ridiculous for people to sit around and write long articles about every flaw she has. It's sad that you've got nothing better to do than write an article like this.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:44pm
  • Oh so now I'm a idiot because happen to be correct. Weird.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:43pm
  • I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. I'm just going to say that there are many more important things in the world (Wars, poverty, fires, death, rape) than what Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is doing.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:35pm
  • steffymichelle, I agree with you 100% :)
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:32pm
  • I was reading a few of the comments below, I was literally reading them with my mount wide open. What is about her anyway that makes you write so many articles about her? And every single time again it's about how she's not acting like a proper role model for kids. I don't even understand what's so wrong about pictures in your bloody underwear! Gordon Bennett! Have you people watched your tellie lately? There are TV shows where people have sex on a daily basis and pretty much show everything, and I'm not talking about any porn movies, just the things I see on tv. And correct me if I'm wrong but aren't I right when I say that many people that despite Miley Cyrus adore Kiki Kannibal? Yeh, remember, she got her bloody nudes spread all over the internet. Didn't stop you from looking up to her now did it? Stop taking the piss out of her, she didn't do anything wrong. She's just being a normal teenager. Maybe you people should look on MySpace or something because I know that, I don't know, 50%? Has pictures of them in their underwear. I just don't bloody understand you people. She's just a girl, who's famous, but being famous never stopped anyone from making mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, the only difference with Miley is that people are basically following her waiting for the next time she makes a mistakes and put it all of the tabloids. Give the girl a fucking break! Give me one proper reason to hate her, because I defiantly can't find one. Don't even start with me about the video she made about Selena Gomez or whatever that girls name is, because I have no idea about you people, but I have been making fun of other girls since I was a kid, every teenager does it. And what she did wasn't even that mean. To me, it just looks like you people are trying to find a reason to hate her :/

    that was long :/
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:30pm
  • Oh, wow, Miley has a back! Really?!

    Honestly, if there was nothing covering her, it would be a problem. But there was. Honestly? I respect Miley more than a star that's never made a mistake. I'm not a fan, but I respect her. Wanna know why?

    Because she makes mistakes. Humans do that. But she apologizes for them, she apologized for the pictures instead of choosing to just let it die down. Kids her age screw up, and especially when you're in the public eye it can make you go crazy. I bet you've taken pictures like that, or someone you know has.

    Miley can learn from this, and I respect her for trying to fix it for herself.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:28pm
  • So because there's NO articles on this specific site about Britney Spears, no one listens to her music or idolizes her anymore?

    If you truly believe that, you're an idiot.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:16pm
  • Have you ever heard of Brittany Spears? When was the last time you saw an article of her on mibba?

    Point proven.
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:13pm
  • I didn't mean YOU specifically. I meant people like you. The people who think a 15 years old acting like a 15 year old is the most TERRIBLE thing in the entire world because little girls look up to her. Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

    It wouldn't matter if she stopped singing or making movies. That's NOT going to stop people from still listening to her music, watching her movies, and idolizing her, now is it? Or do you honestly believe that if someone steps out of the spotlight for a second, people forget about them?
    August 29th, 2008 at 11:03pm
  • I don't blow things out of proportion. I deal with facts. I also didn't post this, I'm just adding in the facts I know.

    And yes she does have a choice. She can stop anytime. I'm sure she is set for life already anyways.
    August 29th, 2008 at 10:58pm