The Foul Crash Of Mibba.Com

The Foul Crash Of Mibba.Com It was a day like the others, users of Mibba all over the world logged on to update their stories and make history on the boards, when suddenly it crashed. Not just a little server error, no, no, no. A full server crash.

The crash had not only plunged the Mibbians back three days in time, but devastated them, especially ones who prided themselves on their stories, or were masters of the board. The ones who thrived on Mibbian-Mibbian contact. Their lives were basically put on hold for three days.

What does that really mean though? Three days without Mibba, three days without our lives-now I'm delving off topic, but just for a moment, I swear-Does that mean Mibba's our only means of communication with the outside world? Does that mean our social lives consist solely of Mibba? Whatever it means, it may need a second article.

But on a serious note, three days without mibbian-mibbian communication, three days without articles. Three days without story updates and three days without the boards.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the faithful Mibbians of this site were also plunged three days back into time. Losing another three days worth of articles, posts, story updates and communication. Mibba was devastated. But knowing Dujo, and his amazingness, he helped "rebuild" what was lost in the crash.

So my question for you guys is, how far have we come from the crash that/those day/s? Have we grown as a community? Have we failed? And whatever happened to Iconastic?

Latest articles