New Escape the Fate Song Finally Released

New Escape the Fate Song Finally Released On Tuesday, September 2, 2008, at 12 o’clock noon Eastern Standard Time, Escape the Fate announced for fans all around to rush to Buzznet so the counter could hit 50,000.

Escape the Fate announced weeks ago that they would be releasing a new song from their upcoming album ‘The War Is Ours’. They didn’t give a spoiler, nor did they give a name for the song. All they announced was that it will be on Buzznet.

But what they also forgot to tell fans was to get the song, 50,000 people had to be viewing their Buzznet site at the same time for the song to be unlocked.

Fans all over the world posted bulletins on MySpace, texted their friends; did absolutely anything to get this song released as soon as possible.

After about 32 hours, a few thousand frustrated fans, and the crashing of MySpace and Buzznet, the song was finally released.

To everyone who helped get their page to 50,000, congratulations! It took so long to get to this point, but be proud. It took thousands of bulletins, and the crashing of the two most viewed websites for the song to be released.

Escape the Fate’s new song is called ‘The Flood’. To hear and download their new song, visit their buzznet.

Their new album ‘The War Is Ours’ is due to be released October 21, 2008, so make sure you preorder and buy their new album as soon as possible!

Latest articles