Spears Dominates the VMA's

Spears Dominates the VMA's How could we forget the embarrassing performance that Ms. Britney Spears gave to us last year at the VMA's?

Simple, we couldn't.

Last night at the VMA's, Britney Spears took home three VMA's, including the ultimate award of the night, the video of the year award. Honestly, I'm still debating on whether or not it was pity or talent that got Britney Spears her first, second and third moonman in her career. I think one would have been enough, but three? Seriously.

In other VMA news, German band Tokio Hotel took home Best New Artist after a eye opening entrance in a monster truck painted with the faces of the boys on it.

The Jonas Brothers gave a stunning performance of their new single, "Lovebug" on the backstage lot to hundreds of screaming fans.

Paramore wowed the crowd with their performance of "Misery Business". Did anyone else notice that Taylor joined them in their entrance to the awards but he is not currently an official member of the band. Oh, and for the Twilight fans out there, who could forget the cast introducing Paramore?

I believe the only downfall of the VMA's was the host. I think on some subjects, Mr. Brand took things too far.

For more VMA news, check out www.Vma.Mtv.com.

Latest articles