Aiden Gone Techno?!

Aiden Gone Techno?! "The smoke clears and in whispering waves of self-mutilation I can see the dark sky fall to pieces.

The world is sometimes too heavy to breath and the dead surround me like an ocean..."

This is just the beginning of the "About Me" on William Control's Myspace page.

wiL Francis, front man of Aiden is an amazing man of many talents. He is not only a singer, he is now playing guitar in the band to replace Jake Wambold, (former guitarist), a poet, and he is now putting out his very own solo record by the name of William Control.

“Aiden is the more positive side of me. But William Control is the more darker side, the side that wants to do drugs, and go back to every thing…”, quotes wiL from a recent interview with the Suicide Girls. “I wanted this album to be a different kind of dark. I didn’t want to just sing the same songs over again,” he responded for the question “what research did you do for this album?”. “I went to England, and while I was there, I didn’t leave in till it was dark, then I would go out and just ride trains all night. I talked to tramps, and homeless people, and just got a lot of information about their lives.” Another big influence on the album were the sex clubs in England. One was called the “Whipping House” which is a track on the album.

There is a taste of his music on his MySpace and for the first time ever heard, on 103.3 Indie FM (an LA radio station) they had played the first single “Beautiful Loser”. I’d say the music is a mix of industrial, techno, and rock. I’d say like a dark Femme Fatality.

Aiden fans, do not worry! Aiden is not breaking up and wiL is not leaving the band! They are on tour right now in the U.K. and in late November they should be coming back to the U.S.

But for now, William Control’s debut album “Hate Culture” comes out on October 28th so be sure to get it!

Latest articles