New Fall Out Boy Video Has Record Company Officals Singing "I Don't Care"

New Fall Out Boy Video Has Record Company Officals Singing "I Don't Care" Fall Out Boy is causing a stir again. This time though, it is not in support of their new album Folie A Duex. Instead, it is against their video for the first single off the album ‘I don’t care’.

After working endlessly to achieve perfection on their latest video, the band was outraged when their record company and sponsors premiered a more “commercially endorsed” video that the band did not approve of. The released video contains several scenes that clearly display the use of certain sponsored cell phones.

Pete Wentz quickly posted a blog alerting the fans and encouraging them NOT to purchase the video on Itunes, where it premiered. This post was deleted just as quickly, presumably under the orders of the record company, though at least two copies of the post can still be found on the internet.

Pete went on to encourage fans to use their savvy detective skills to find the video elsewhere online, where they may view it for free. Several copies of the video were posted on YouTube but were reportedly immediately deleted. The copies on the site that seemed to have escaped that cruel fate are of a less appealing quality but still viewable. There is no word as of yet on whether or not the fans will ever see the cut the band members intended to be aired.

Latest articles