Straight From the Fridge Makes Studio Debut!

Straight From the Fridge Makes Studio Debut! Tagged as "the next big thing" in music, mochic music has had a growing impact on local audiences, and Straight From the Fridge are the leaders of the pack!

After performing together for less than a year's time, Straight From the Fridge's members have booked time in at the CSPULL Corporation studio to work on recording their first single, "Pubert Christ", as well as a few more of their tracks. They will be recording from October 10th - October 12, and have already laid down the tracks of an entire song. The rest of the time will be spent recording the bands other tracks, including "Equine Adventurization" and a cover of "Puff the Magic Dragon", as well as finishing up work on the acoustic "Ballsack" and editing on "Pubert Christ".

"Pubert Christ" was an undeniable choice as the band's first single. It's insane story of a holy octapus gone bad paired with intense metal drumming, dance-abley explosive guitar and bass riffs, and vocals like you've never heard anywhere else make it both an unforgettable sound experience and a fan favorite. The song is also each member's favorite track to perform live, and they hope to film an accompanying music video in the very near future.

Look for Straight From the Fridge's debut single, "Pubert Christ", coming very soon! and in the mean time, check out the band's MySpace.

Latest articles