Angelina Jolie - Controversal Breastfeeding Photos

Angelina Jolie - Controversal Breastfeeding Photos We've seen the beautiful children of Angelina Jolie, and Brad Pitt - But no one expected to see her breast feeding in a "private photo" that was on the cover of some lowlife magazine.
Jolie appears on the cover of the cover issue in a sleeveless top, which has been opened to reveal part of her left breast and a tiny hand ostensibly belonging to one of her twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, who were born in July.

The black-and-white photo shows Jolie smiling, her long brown hair falling down her shoulder. The cover headline promises exclusive "private photos" of the 33-year-old actress by her boyfriend Brad Pitt.

Jolie last caused a stir when she wore a white nursing bra underneath her tank top on the cover of People magazine after she and Pitt welcomed daughter Shiloh, now 2 years old. Another breast-feeding cover that got people talking was in the summer of 2006, when Babytalk magazine published a photo of a baby and part of a woman's breast in profile. The magazine conducted a poll of more than 4,000 readers; a quarter of responses were negative, finding the photo inappropriate.

I personally do not find breastfeeding inappropriate, even in public. It's natural and normal, and I think more women should do it because it's healthier for the child rather formula and wasting your breast milk down the toilet.

Latest articles