Angels and Monsters

Angels and Monsters The fifth episode of Villains is to premier on October 13th in America and will be aired on October 15th and 22nd in the UK.

Fans of the show are in for a surprise if they have not seen the most recent promotional trailer in which it has been announced there will be a ‘surprise return’. Clearly, this has left fans speculating over who could be making this return. The character the majority of people have agreed on is Arthur Petrelli.

Arthur Petrelli is the father of Nathan and Peter, it has not yet been revealed if he is Sylar’s father or if the third brother is the result of an affair Angela may have had, Arthur Petrelli is supposedly dead and this is known from the start of the series when Nathan states his father had left his mother an enormous fortune. Angela also reveals to Peter that her husband suffered depression and had ‘got what he wanted’ by committing suicide In the photo of the founders of PRIMATECH, Papa Petrelli has turned so he cannot be clearly identified, making the character even more of a mystery.

Promotional shots were released earlier this week of an unknown character lying in a bed with tubes in his neck. There are a number of ideas circulating the internet about the purpose of these tubes. Are they keeping the man alive? Or are they extracting something for use in sinister experiments?

Not only does the episode contain a ‘surprise return’ but it also reveals sinister secrets about some characters abilities, namely Nathan and Tracy. It carries on from what Dr Zimmerman said about ‘a company’ when Tracy goes to him for answers.

The episode also supposedly looks at the consequences of Peter’s visit to the future, Claire’s reaction to Noah’s new partner and whether or not Adam can help Hiro and Ando on their latest venture.

Latest articles