Folie a Deux Release Date Set Back

Folie a Deux Release Date Set Back The guys of the band recently released this statement to their fans all over the internet just recently-

"While that late in the year may be a surprise to some, we felt that it was important to get our record out this year for our fans. Though this is not the date we had originally planned nor the optimal date according some demographic marketing analysis, we put our eight feet down told our label it must come out this year. We’re already bummed enough that Chinese Democracy is gonna beat us to release."

The planned date for the release of Fall Out Boy's new album had been set for November 3/4 Worldwide, but now has been pushed to December 16. Surely we have waited long enough for a new Fall Out Boy album, but it looks like now we're going to have to wait one more month for Folie a Deux.

Songs from the album have been and will be leaked all over the internet, to spread out before the release. On iTunes there is a 'Countdown to Folie a Deux' section, where each week another single is released. There is also a podcast and some music videos as well, which will hopefully lessen the long wait until the second week of December.

Latest articles