Dying of the Light

Dying of the Light Dying of the Light is the sixth episode of Heroes Volume Three: Villains and will be aired on October 20th 2008 (USA).

Daphne, Knox and Hiro who joined at the expense of murdering his best friend join Pinehearst Industries, the new institution which appears to be run by Arthur Petrelli, father of Peter and Nathan. Pinehearst are gathering evil forces and Arthur Petrelli is defiantly the lead villain. After the paralysis of Angela Petrelli, Peter goes to Pinehearst for information. He discovers his father’s intention, and warns him of the future, that if he goes a head with his plan he will destroy the world.

Judging from a promotional trailer, it would appear Hiro visits the future with Matt and the African. The trailer states “you can’t choose your family but you can choose a side.” The main questions being what will Peter choose? And will Hiro choose his path or have it chosen for him?

Claire and Sandra take it upon themselves to rescue Meredith from the clutches of Eric Doyle the ‘Puppet Man’, meaning Doyle has the ability to seize control of people’s physical actions and control their thoughts. The episode also reveals how Claire is special which involves Granny and Grandpa Petrelli and their corrupt buddies at PRIMATECH.

Mohinder goes even darker as he attempts to ensnare Nathan and Tracey into one of his odd cocoons.

And to round it all off, apparently a hero and a villain will die. Clearly the villain will be Eric Doyle while he takes on Claire and Sandra, it is unknown if Gabriel and Noah are in on it. And, the hero is Maya, at the hands of Mohinder.

Latest articles