DJ AM Back At His Job

DJ AM Back At His Job DJ AM is set to go back to his job. He hasn't had a gig in almost a month because of a plane crash he and Travis Barker were in. Barker and DJ were the only two survivors out of six passengers that were on the plane.

He was set to play at Jay-Z's concert last Wednesday (October 14th) in Hollywood, which he did play. The concert marked the reopening of the Palladium Theater and DJ's first gig. His publicist, Jenni Weinman, said that the DJ will be accompanying Jay-Z on his tour though she couldn't list all the dates he would be attending.

However there's only two other dates set on Jay-Z's calender which are October 16th in Houston and October 25th in Charlottesville, Virgina.

The DJ said that the rapper he's going to be playing for is "the greatest rapper in the world," and is "the biggest thing that's happened in my career."

The show on October 16th was his first performance since the crash on September 19th that claimed the lives of two flight attendants and of Barker's assistant and bodyguard. Which was strange because Travis doesn't always travel with guards. Travis hasn't played a concert and there are no signs of one in the near future with his band Plus 44.

Latest articles