Ann Pressly Dead At 26

Ann Pressly Dead At 26 Morning anchorwoman for Little Rock, Arkansas has been announced dead after an attack. She was 26. Around the area she had anchored for, she had been popular and earlier in the investigation police had looked into a possible stalker and had been going through her computer.

But now, with more evidence they've said it wasn't a stalker and she hadn't been targeted. She was attacked during a burglary. Detectives have said that her credit card was used a few miles from her home on Monday, after the attack.

Police have yet to name a possible suspect, but detectives have been looking throughout the area she lived in. The area was filled with bungalows and mansions in the Heights neighborhood.

Early last Monday she had been found beaten at her home. After she was found, she was hospitalized and sedated.

A doctor that worked at the hospital she had been at said he was encouraged by her progress only a day before her death.

One of the doctors, Dr. Clifton R. Johnson, said the swelling in her brain had gone down since she had been emitted to the hospital. Also, the doctors had been reducing the amount of sedatives they gave her.

Latest articles