It's Coming

It's Coming It’s Coming is the ninth episode of Villains and will air on November 17th (USA) and looks to be one of the most exciting and exhilarating Heroes episodes yet.

Fans need to be getting some spare underpants ready in preparation for this episode of heroes because apparently it’s going to be a bladder squeezer which will leave every hardcore fan screaming for more.

Our favourite Heroes fall into grave peril as Arthur Petrelli declares war on his wife Angela and son Peter and those who stand loyal to them.

After a strike on Hiro and Ando in Africa, Arthur orders the pyrokenetic Flint and fear absorbing Knox to hunt down his son Peter and indestructible granddaughter Claire.

Nathan Petrelli, stunned to discover his father is alive is left in shock when he discovers his father is leading a group of notorious super villains in a plot to destroy the world. Is Tracy secretly a Pinehearst Agent? Why exactly does she receive money from them? And what players do she know? Is Nathan about to be left heart broken?

Sylar and Elle have a confrontation at Pinehearst and Arthur recruits the sparky ex-agent to his cause.

Doctor Suresh begins testing his new advanced superpower formula. Will it cure him? Will it infect the world?

Matt Parkman attempts to use his abilities to wake Angela Petrelli from her coma like state.

And the Heroes are left dead, injured and fleeing…

Latest articles