Magic Slowly Fading From Harry Potter Movies

Magic Slowly Fading From Harry Potter Movies Many people all over were let down after the fifth "Harry Potter" movie, 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheniox" was released July 11th 2007. A lot of fans said it was due to the change of directors from Chris Columbus to David Yates.

Shortly after that let down, there was an even bigger matter to crush "Harry Potter" fans, the final installment of the "Harry Potter" book series was released (July 21st, 2007). Potter fans everywhere devoured the book in a matter of days. It would seem that there would be nothing to keep Potter fans occupied but there were still more movies to come.

Then, just recently, another huge blow was thrown, the release date of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' was moved from November 21st to July 17th, 2009.

As if this wasn't bad enough, while conducting interviews for his new film "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas",{Imdb.com)producer David Heyman has revealed that the battle at Hogwarts and Dumbledore's funeral have to be eliminated to avoid repetition as well as provide the right ending to this sixth film.

Explaining his reason for the battle omission "The reason why we left out the Battle at Hogwarts is because we have a battle at Hogwarts in the Seventh film and we are avoiding repetition." He then added on Dumbledore's funeral scene, "Dumbledore's funeral was something that I really loved and is a fantastic part of the book and part of me would have loved it in the film. But we decided that while we loved it that what we came up with was the right ending for the film that we had made." (Aceshowbiz.com)

Latest articles