Drummer for Tokio Hotel Survives Car Accident

Drummer for Tokio Hotel Survives Car Accident This past Tuesday, November 4, Tokio Hotel drummer Gustav Schäfer supposedly "overtook a line of traffic and drove straight over tram tracks which had been blocked off", causing the car he and two passengers were occupying to skid and crash into two other vehicles.

Schäfer and his two passengers are fine, but police didn't announce whether or not the people in the tram nor the two other cars' passengers were injured in the accident.

Gustav will supposedly be "charged with bodily harm due to negligence."

The author of the Buzznet article, link below, asks if the readers believe Schäfer should be charged or be excused for the accident. As one commenter wrote, "Gustav obviously is a practiced masochist, and found the thrill in almost killing two other people.
HIS life was at risk too, and it's not like he was under the influence of anything...
*"

What do you think of the charges? Should Gustav be charged with negligence, or should the charges be dropped?

In my mind, the charges should be dropped. I completely agree with anaaaaa; like Gustav enjoys almost killing himself and two other people. Yeah, sure!

SOURCES: http://www.buzznet.com/musicnews/tokio-hotel-drummer-survives-car-j3326061

*Written by Buzznet user 'anaaaaa'

Latest articles